Trust the Local Rancho Cordova Electrical Safety Inspection Experts
Our Promise to You is to Perform the Correct Electrical Safety Inspection at an Honest Price
When you need Electrical Safety Inspection services, trust the experts at Gubruds. Our technicians have the skills, knowledge, and tools to fix most Electrical Safety Inspection problems on the spot.
When your Gubruds technician arrives at your home they will explain all of your options before starting repairs so you can make informed decisions before any work begins. We service and repair most brands of equipment, so you can trust us to perform a professional Electrical Safety Inspection job.
We’re not happy until you’re happy.Book Online Book Online
First Responder Discounts
What You Can Expect from Gubruds
Our promise to you is to perform the correct electrician repair at an honest price. When you need Electrician services, trust the experts at Gubruds. Our technicians have the skills, knowledge, and tools to fix most Electrician problems on the spot.
Professional Electrical Safety Inspection Services Near You in Rancho Cordova, CA
Professional Electrical Safety Inspections help Rancho Cordova, CA owners to avoid electrical fires, unnecessary added expenses, and other potential disasters from destroying their homes. During a Professional Electrical Safety Inspection, a certified electrician examines the electrical wiring and various other things related to your home’s electrical system to ensure that everything is connected, wired, and working safely and properly.
If you are in need of Professional Electrical Safety Inspection Services in the Rancho Cordova, CA area, call the electrical experts at Gubruds to schedule an appointment today!
What Does a Professional Electrical Safety Inspection by Gubruds Entail?
Your Gubruds electrician will inspect your Rancho Cordova, CA home using a variety of techniques and tools. Some of the more specific things electricians do while performing a Professional Electrical Safety Inspection can include:
- Checking your electrical meter for any issues or potential defects.
- Inspecting your wires for any damage or fraying (which occurs more over time so if you have an older home, there are more likely to be frayed wires).
- Inspecting your circuit breakers and note the capacity of them.
- Ensuring that GFCI and AFCI outlets are properly wired and working correctly.
- Looking for any electrocution hazards.
- Testing any smoke or carbon monoxide detectors in your home.
- Inspecting your electrical panel.
- Checking any surge protection you have.
- … and others.
Signs and Symptoms that You Need a Professional Electrical Safety Inspection from Gubruds
While you should continue to have a yearly Professional Electrical Safety Inspection for your Rancho Cordova, CA home in the event it is over forty, you recently purchased it, you are planning to or have had major renovations done, there are some other symptoms that can occur around your home that signal something is wrong with your electrical system. In the event that you begin to notice any of the following signs and symptoms around your house, you will need to schedule a safety inspection as soon as possible as these are all indicative of potentially very dangerous and serious issues within your electrical wiring:
- Your lights are flickering. Whether they are flickering on and off from your overhead ceiling lights, floor lamp, or light fixtures, there is something not wired properly and needs to be addressed immediately.
- Foul, burning smells. If you begin noticing strange burning smells around your Rancho Cordova, CA home, specifically around electrical appliances, this is indicative of an issue with your electrical system!
- Hot outlets, switches, and/or sockets. Arguably the biggest giveaway that you are in need of an immediate Electrical Safety Inspection from Gubruds is if any of your outlets, switches, and/or sockets are hot to the touch, specifically if multiple of them are.
- Odd noises. If you hear a lot of buzzing or humming type of noises coming from one or more of your appliances this can indicate potential loose connections, faulty wiring, or defective appliances. The only way to determine what is causing the buzzing is to conduct a Professional Electricity Safety Inspection.
- Circuit breakers tripping. When your circuit breaker trips it is due to too high of a load of electricity from appliances around your home. If you notice when using certain outlets around your home that your circuit breaker continually trips, no matter the device, there is an issue with your electrical and an Electrical Safety Inspection will be required to determine the issue.
- You use excessive extension cords. Overloading your outlets with extension cords and subsequently excessive power can really wear out your outlets and electrical system in your home. If you are guilty of using a lot of extension cords, it’s okay! Just schedule an Electrical Safety Inspection to ensure you aren’t overloading your sockets.
- Sparks! Hopefully it is common knowledge that if you ever see sparks happening from your outlets or appliances, this is a massive fire hazard and you will need to have a certified electrician at Gubruds perform an Electrical Safety Inspection immediately to determine what is causing your outlets and appliances to spark!
Benefits and Advantages of Professional Electrical Safety Inspection Services From Gubruds
When you entrust Gubruds for Professional Electrical Safety Inspection Services, you can rest assured that the job gets done right. Our team of specialists are expertly trained with the skills, tools, and knowledge that is required to accurately inspect your electrical system in your home. Our number one priority is to make sure your Rancho Cordova, CA home’s electrical system is safely installed and working properly. If you are in need of Professional Electrical Safety Inspection Services, you can count on Gubruds to get the job done as effectively as possible and never begin any work without your approval first. Call us today to receive more information, get your questions answered, and schedule a Professional Electrical Safety Inspection!
When to Schedule an Electrical Safety Inspection From Gubruds
It is wise to schedule a Professional Electrical Safety Inspection by Gubruds once every year to ensure that your Rancho Cordova, CA home’s electrical system is working properly and safely. Additionally, you should schedule an inspection if any of the following is applicable to you:
- You’ve just purchased a new home.
- Your home is forty years of age or older.
- You are planning on purchasing and installing a new electrical appliance in your home.
- You’ve had major renovations done to your Rancho Cordova, CA home.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I perform or do my own electrical work or installations?
While it is possible to perform your own electrical work and installations, it is highly advised not to. Electrical work can be dangerous and cause electrical shock and/or fire. If you are having electrical issues in your home or business, give Gubruds a call. Our certified electricians have the knowledge, skills, and experience that most homeowners lack and are trained to handle electrical work. Call Gubruds to have a licensed electrician dispatched to your home where they will inspect the issue and even provide you with a free price quote.
When do I need to hire a licensed contractor to do work in my home?
The reason you need to hire a licensed contractor to do work in your home is because electricity can cause major hazards like electrical shock or fire to those working on it, if not trained properly. Licensed contractors have to go through training and pass certain certifications to practice electrical work. Furthermore, licensed electricians have thorough knowledge, skills, and experience and know what to look out for when working on electrical issues. If you need electrical work done in your home, give Gubruds a call to have a licensed electrician get the job done correctly and safely. Gubruds can dispatch an electrician to your home to inspect the issue and give you a price estimate.
During my home buyers inspection, the house inspector said I am missing GFCI protection in a number of locations. What should I do?
GFCI outlets are outlets that are utilized in places where there is a lot of water like your kitchen, bathroom, or outdoor spaces. You can identify GFCI outlets by the two “test” and “reset” buttons located on them. It is important to have GFCI outlets in areas with a lot of water to ensure safety. If your house inspector advises you that you need to install GFCI outlets, Gubruds can send a licensed electrician out to your home to safely install the outlets, and provide you with an estimate first, if you wish.