Trust the Local Rancho Cordova Electric Repair Experts
Get the Service You Deserve
When your Gubruds technician arrives at your home they will explain all of your options before starting repairs so you can make informed decisions before any work begins. Our electricians in Rancho Cordova service and repair most brands of equipment, so you can trust us to perform a professional Electrician job.
We’re not happy until you’re happy.
First Responder Discounts
What to Expect from Gubruds
Our promise to you is to perform the correct electrician repair at an honest price. When you need electric services, trust the experts at Gubruds. Our technicians have the skills, knowledge, and tools to fix most Electrician problems on the spot. From casual repairs or upgrades, to repsonding fast to a power outage in Rancho Cordova, you can rely on Gubruds.
Trusted Rancho Cordova Electrical Repair Services You Can Rely On
Electrical repairs can cause stress for homeowners because electrical systems affect the entire home’s functionality. Without certain electrical systems properly working, food can go bad, your HVAC can stop running, and you may lose access to important devices. But, don’t worry – when you are in need of Trusted Electrical Repair Services, you can count on the electricians in Rancho Cordova at Gubruds to come to your rescue!
Gubruds can handle any array of electrical repairs in Rancho Cordova, so no matter what type of electrical repair you may require, you can count on Gubruds to get it done right for you. If you’re in electrical trouble, call Gubruds to schedule a repair ASAP!
Our Rancho Cordova Electric Repair Services
At Gubruds, we provide a wide variety of Electrical Repair Services, so whatever electrical needs your home may require, you can count on Gubruds every time! Some of our electrical services include:
- Circuit Breaker Repair
- Home Generator Repair
- Wiring Repair
- Switches and Outlet
- Home Surge Protection Repair
- Lighting Repair Services
- … and others!
From power outages in Rancho Cordova to lighting repairs and more, don’t stress when you have Gubruds on the way. Call us any time for fast and reliable repair services.
Benefits of Gubruds Electrical Repair Services
When you entrust Gubruds for Rancho Cordova Electrical Repair Services, you can rest assured that the job gets done right. Our team of electricians are expertly trained with the skills, tools, and knowledge that is required to accurately repair a variety of electrical services. Our number one priority is to make sure your Rancho Cordova, CA home’s electrical system is repaired correctly and running safely. If you are in need of our Rancho Cordova electricians, you can count on Gubruds to get the job done as effectively as possible and never begin any work without your approval first. Call us today to get more information, get your questions answered, and schedulea services today.Book Online Book Online
Frequently Asked Questions
How Much Does Electrical Repair Services by Gubruds Cost?
There are endless factors that go into the total cost of any particular Professional Electrical Repair Service. The only sure way to get an accurate estimate is to call Gubruds to have one of our expert electricians assess your electrical needs and situation and then provide you with a more accurate price quote. The biggest factors that all go into determining the total cost of Electrical Repair include:
- Type of Installation: The amount of work it takes to repair your home’s wiring system versus simply repairing a couple switches and outlets around your California home is astronomical. This is the biggest factor that plays into determining the final cost of repair.
- Size of Home: No matter the type of electrical repair you are in need of, the size of your home will affect the total cost significantly. The more ground you need to cover, the more it will cost to complete the repair.
- Age of Home: The age of your Rancho Cordova, CA home can also impact the total cost of electrical repair, whatever the service may be, as older homes generally require additional techniques and more time to finish completing.
- Materials: Whatever type of electrical repair your home is in need of, every single type requires various materials to complete, but some more than others. The amount of materials needed will directly affect the cost of the repair.
- Accessibility: Depending on the type of repair, accessibility to certain areas can drastically affect the amount of time and detail it takes to complete a project and this will subsequently reflect in the end cost. If your Gubruds electrician needs to break down walls, for example, to get to a certain area where electrical wiring may lie, this is obviously going to add a significant amount more onto the total cost of repair.
- Labor: Lastly, the amount of labor needed to complete an electrical repair directly factors into the total cost. Bigger electrical projects such as repairing lighting all over your home or repairing your Rancho Cordova, CA home’s wiring system, will require several electricians which will add into the total price.
Why doesn't my light switch work for my lighting fixture?
There could be a few reasons why your light switch doesn’t work for your lighting fixture. More times than not, the issue is as simple as a tripped circuit, which affects the flow of power from your switch to your lighting. Other common issues are damaged wiring, burned-out or corroded contacts, or a problem with the wiring or light sockets in your light fixture. If you’re struggling to make your light switch work with your lighting fixture, call Gubruds to have a licensed electrician come take a look.
What is a “short” or a “short circuit?”
A short circuit occurs when the wire carrying the electrical current comes into contact with the grounded conductor or equipment ground.
What is a GFCI outlet?
A GFCI outlet protects you from electrical shock if moisture is present. GFCI outlets are usually found in areas where there is a lot of water around such as your kitchen or bathroom. You can identify a GFCI outlet by the “test” and “reset” buttons on them. The “reset” button turns your outlet back on after it has tripped. If you’ve tried pressing the “reset” button multiple times to no avail, you will need to have a professional electrician from Gubruds diagnose the issue.