Trust the Local Rancho Cordova Circuit Breaker Replacement & Installation Experts
Get the Electric Service You Deserve
When you need circuit breaker replacement, installation, or repair services, trust the expert Rancho Cordova electricians at Gubruds. Our technicians have the skills, knowledge, and tools to fix most circuit breaker problems on the spot.
When your Gubruds technician arrives at your home they will explain all of your options before starting your repairs or circuit breaker replacement so you can make informed decisions before any work begins. We service and repair most brands of equipment, so you can trust us to perform a professional Circuit Breaker job.
We’re not happy until you’re happy.Book Online Book Online
First Responder Discounts
Highly Rated Circuit Breaker Replacement in Rancho Cordova & Sacramento County
Many older homes run into issues with their antiquated circuit breakers that need replaced or repaired.
Circuit breaker panels can last for around forty years before needing to be replaced, so if you suspect that your circuit breaker has finally given out, call the experts at Gubruds for highly rated install of your circuit breaker! It is crucial that you never attempt to try and replace your circuit breaker panel yourself as a certified Rancho Cordova electrician from Gubruds is required in order to avoid potential electrical fires and other safety hazards.
If you are in need of circuit breaker replacement or installation in the Rancho Cordova, CA area, enlist the certified electricians at Gubruds today!
Benefits of Circuit Breaker Replacement From Gubruds
When you entrust Gubruds Electrical Services for Highly Rated Circuit Breaker Replacement Services, you can rest assured that the job gets done right. Our team of specialists are expertly trained with the skills, tools, and knowledge that is required to accurately install or replace your circuit breaker panel. Our number one priority is to make sure your Rancho Cordova, CA home’s circuit panel is installed correctly and protecting your home efficiently. If you are in need of Highly Rated Circuit Breaker Installation and Replacement, you can count on Gubruds to get the job done as effectively as possible and never begin any work without your approval first. Call us today to get more information, get your questions answered, and schedule a Highly Rated Circuit Breaker Installation or Replacement!
What are the Signs I Need Highly Rated Circuit Breaker Installation and Replacement Services from Gubruds?
If you are noticing any of the following with regards to the circuit breakers in your Rancho Cordova, CA home, be sure to call the electrical experts at Gubruds immediately as faulty circuit breakers can be an electrical fire hazard and will need Highly Rated Circuit Breaker Replacement Services as soon as possible:
- Burning smells. If you notice a burning smell coming from your electrical panel box, your circuit breaker needs to be replaced immediately by Gubruds. Turn off the main power if you smell something burning from your electrical panel box and call Gubruds immediately to avoid a potential electrical fire!
- The circuit breaker panel feels physically hot. When you touch your electrical panel, is it hot to the touch? If so, you need to have Gubruds come out to your Rancho Cordova, CA home and replace your circuit breaker immediately. In the meantime, turn off the main power supply to avoid potential electrical fire and other safety hazards!
- Discolored wires. If the wires in your electrical panel box appear burnt and discolored, again, shut off the power supply and call Gubruds immediately to replace your circuit breaker. Anytime that your electrical panel box smells, feels, and looks like it is burning, it likely is, and this is incredibly dangerous for your safety and the safety of your Rancho Cordova, CA home.
- Frequent tripping. If your circuit breaker is tripping more and more often, there is likely a loose wire connection at the appliance or the breaker and a certified electrician will need to come out to your California home to assess the circuit breaker and potentially replace it.
- The circuit breaker is old. Older circuit breakers can trip and short circuit and in general just present a total safety hazard for your home. If your circuit breaker is older and you are experiencing any other of the aforementioned symptoms, call Gubruds to talk about replacing it.
Electrical Safety Issues Associated with Failing Circuit Breakers
- Fire Outbreaks: The number one concern of a failing circuit breaker is the potential of an electrical fire. This is a very serious risk for your safety and your Rancho Cordova, CA home and any time you suspect that there might be an issue with your circuit breaker, call Gubruds right away to have a certified electrician examine your circuit breaker.
- Appliance Damage: A bad breaker can destroy your home appliances if the device surge is beyond what the appliance can handle. Additionally, this can also lead to an electrical fire. If you think you may need your circuit breaker replaced, don’t hesitate! Call Gubruds before you accidentally make a costly mistake!
- Electrocution: A short circuit can cause a bad circuit breaker, which can lead to electrocution. When you touch the plug or wire, you will receive an electrical shock if the circuit breaker is a bad and short circuit. Electrocution is obviously a safety hazard that can result in severe burns, fires, and even death. If you think something may be wrong with your circuit breaker, don’t sit on it! Call the electrical experts at Gubruds immediately!
Schedule a Comprehensive Circuit Breaker Replacement in Rancho Cordova, CA
Is your home’s circuit breaker box experiencing issues? Gubruds Electrical Services is the trusted name in Rancho Cordova, California circuit breaker installation services near you.
Schedule your electrical panel installation or replacement cost estimation service today & ensure your circuit breaker panel is running smoothly all year long!Book Online Book Online
Frequently Asked Questions
What are signs it’s time for a circuit breaker replacement?
Signs that it’s time to replace my circuit breakers include scorch marks on your breaker or on outlets, a burning odor permeating throughout your home or coming from the panel itself, if your breaker trips every time you turn on a particular appliance, and/or if you keep repeatedly needing to reset your breakers and they still will not remain on.
If you are experiencing any of the aforementioned issues, it’s vital that you call a licensed electrician at Gubruds as soon as possible, as many of these issues are indications of much larger and potentially dangerous problems.
Why won’t my circuit breaker reset?
If your circuit breaker won’t reset, it is probably due to a short circuit. A short circuit can cause broken appliances, overheating, and/or create a fire hazard.
If it seems like a short circuit is to blame for your circuit breaker tripping continuously, leave the breaker off. From there you will need to call in a licensed electrician from Gubruds to take it from there.
Can I use a different brand for circuit breaker replacement?
Yes, you can use a different brand to replace your current circuit breakers, but be aware that it can be tricky, especially if you are trying to replace them yourself.
If you need to replace your circuit breakers, the best way to do so is to have a professional from Gubruds order the replacement breakers and install them for you. Your Gubruds electrician will know what circuit breaker is best fit for your breaker box and will always strive to provide you with the most affordable option, as well.
What Causes a Circuit Breaker to Fail and Require Professional Replacement?
There are a number of reasons a circuit breaker can fail, but the most common causes of a failed circuit breaker in need of Professional Replacement from Gubruds include the following:
- Worn out circuit breaker. Age is one of the most common reasons a circuit breaker fails. As breakers age, they can malfunction because they trip over practically any electrical current passing through, even typical voltage levels.
- Corroded connections. Water and moisture can very often corrode and rust your breakers and their connections, leading them to trip and eventually fail.
- Loose connections. Oftentimes Rancho Cordova, CA homeowners will attempt to install circuit breakers themselves or not have a trusted certified electrician such as Gubruds install the breaker, leaving loose connections in place. When there are loose connections within your circuit breaker, it can short-circuit very easily. This can potentially be dangerous and should just be replaced altogether by Highly Rated and Trusted Certified Electricians at Gubruds.